Our wide selection of Staffa motors and prominent experience as a Staffa distributor ensures we can offer all forms of radial piston motors, including single & dual displacement options.
Staffa HPB Series
The HPB motor is the latest innovation in the Staffa range. With increased speed and power ratings compared to our standard HMB motor, it can increase productivity whilst providing the reliability you would expect from a Staffa motor. The new Staffa HPB motor is the perfect fixed displacement motor for industrial applications.
- Ideal fixed displacement motor for industrial applications
- Higher power density = more compact machinery
- Higher speed rating = user productivity gains
- Even higher efficiency = reduced user costs
- Market-leading reliability = less down time
- Long life = high return on investment
- Usable ratings = REAL power
- Fast technical support = satisfied customers
- No flushing circuit = less machine cost
Staffa HMB Series
Staffa’s HMB series provides a single, fixed displacement option for radial piston hydraulic motors, delivering high torque at a low, consistent speed. Ideal for smooth, steady operations, and a consistently controlled acceleration, the HMB range has 12 frame sizes to choose from, and a capacity of 50 to 6,800cc/rev. As the only fully hydrostatically balanced design in the industry, the rugged, well proven design ensures you have the highest efficiency at all times.
- Minimised wear due to specific designs
- High efficiency and extended life span
- Multiple options easily matched to your requirements
Staffa HMC Series
The HMC series delivers a range of dual displacement motors in seven different frame sizes, maintaining the high torque, low speed efficiencies typical of the Staffa design and manufacture. Two pre-set displacements can be chosen and easily changed during motor operation, along with the option of electro-hydraulic or hydro-mechanical control methods. Delivering good breakout torque and a smooth running capability, the HMC series offers high efficiency for a wide range of applications.
- 492 cc/rev to 5,326 cc/rev.
- Low speed, high torque
- Easy to change displacement
Staffa HMF Series
To meet the need of industries and applications where a third speed from a single motor will deliver a better overall experience, Staffa’s newest 3-speed radial piston motor comes with the HMF series. With 5 different frame sizes delivering 1,600 to 5,326 cc/rev capacity, advanced safety options and new features, this is one of the most efficient motors available. Ideal for drilling and winch applications, the displacement change is easy to operate with high and low torque modes, high speed reverse and emergency release options.
- Three displacement modes in a single motor
- Freewheel (zero swept volume) option available
- Simple-to-change displacement during operation
Staffa High Power HPC Series
Enhancing the standard C series of motor, the Staffa HPC motors deliver higher power with dual displacement options. Five different frame sizes are available, with a capacity ranging from 1,600cc/rev to 5,326cc/rev. Special low friction components combine with crankcase flushing flow to provided increased shaft power for heavier duty applications. Coupled with the use of hydrostatic balancing techniques common to Staffa motors, the HPC series provides high efficiency, good breakout torque and smooth running capabilities.
- Highest power performance in the range
- Improved starting and running efficiency
- Electro-hydraulic or hydro-mechanical controls